Re: Approx costs of construction

Subject: Re: Approx costs of construction
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:12:46
Mark Warrington wrote:

>If there is a FAQ that answers these questions then a pointer that will
>be sufficient

I have sent Mark in private e-mail the draft FAQ I've been rather
half-heartedly putting together. If anyone else wants a copy of that either
to use or to comment on, please ask in private e-mail direct to me. I
welcome any assistance to get this document into a useful form. I'll tell
the list if/when I manage to get a copy up to "first release" level and
lodged somewhere at Avnet for downloading by e-mail.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...