Approx costs of construction

Subject: Approx costs of construction
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:18:38
>>. How much, including tools, etc would it cost (approx) to build the
Europa from start to finish? You guys will obviously have a much better
idea of the hidden costs and I'd value your input since this is a non
starter if I can't afford it in the first place.<<
GBP35K for a nice one

>>2. How difficult is it to get the aircraft licences and get a C of A for
it? How much does this cost and what steps are involved?<<
Straightforward, about GBP300 first time
                                then 145

>>3. Where do you store your aircraft? If you store it at home, what do
Up to you, 5 minutes to get it on trailer.
you do about things like excess fuel after a flight? Do you just leave
Fuel stays in tank.
it in the tanks?

>>4. How easy is it to complete the tasks involved? And what do you do
No more difficult than building a R.C. model,
about fitting the engine and instrumentation?
Do it all yourself in a year or three.

Graham