Re: invite to Europa builders

Subject: Re: invite to Europa builders
From: europa aviation <europa@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 17:20:39
>Hello and greetings from Southern California..It is me, Kim (N111EU)
>inviting any interested Europa enthusiasts and builders to Cable
>Airport (Upland, CA) for the first Europa builders' get together in So
>Cal on Sunday, Oct 26 1:00 PM to ? at the EAA building. Aeropoxy
>company will be there to answer tech question regarding epoxy. We will
>be forming the Europa Squadron #1 with hopes of continuing the
>tradition of networking as conceptualized in the original Long EZ
>Squadron system. So, if anyone is planning a trip or just passing
>through So CAL, give me a call at 909 920 3055 or reply on E-mail, to
>me at djf@js-net.com so I can help with your needs. Happy Flying!!
>
>P.S. N111EU now has 330 hrs and my trip this weekend is by invitation
>to Edwards AFB for their 50th Anniversary celebration..hoping to get
>some great photos, autographs and a picture of the Europa with a U2-
>should be fun!
>
>Hi Kim!

Good luck this weekend at Edwards AFB.  Let me know how it goes.  Also good
luck with the gathering.  That is a great idea!!  I hope that someone on
this coast starts the same thing--maybe Europa East Squadron?  I heard you
had a good show at Copperstate,  I'm sorry I missed meeting your wife and
Ed's, definitely next year!  I will be sending some $ your way soon.  Let me
know if you need anything.

Yours truly,

Michele
Europa Aviation

Europa Aviation Inc:   Tel 941 647 5355, Fax 941 646 2877
Europa Web Page At:  http://www.europa-aviation.co.uk