invite to Europa builders

Subject: invite to Europa builders
From: Jean Frederickson <djf@jsnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:44:09
Hello and greetings from Southern California..It is me, Kim (N111EU)
inviting any interested Europa enthusiasts and builders to Cable
Airport (Upland, CA) for the first Europa builders' get together in So
Cal on Sunday, Oct 26 1:00 PM to ? at the EAA building. Aeropoxy
company will be there to answer tech question regarding epoxy. We will
be forming the Europa Squadron #1 with hopes of continuing the
tradition of networking as conceptualized in the original Long EZ
Squadron system. So, if anyone is planning a trip or just passing
through So CAL, give me a call at 909 920 3055 or reply on E-mail, to
me at djf@js-net.com so I can help with your needs. Happy Flying!!

P.S. N111EU now has 330 hrs and my trip this weekend is by invitation
to Edwards AFB for their 50th Anniversary celebration..hoping to get
some great photos, autographs and a picture of the Europa with a U2-
should be fun!