Sorry 'bout that!

Subject: Sorry 'bout that!
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:40:00
I'm learning how to use a new mail program (I was using WinCIM
before OSH and taking all of my list-server traffic through
Compuserve.

Trying to reduce costs and consolodate our activies, I've
re-subscribed to the list-servers using our website address.
I THOUGHT I was taking advantage of a neat feature in Eudora
with their Carbon Copy of messages to multiple receivers. On
some topics, I have the same topic running on several servers
and it would save me a few keystrokes.

To my dismay, it appears that people's replies to my messages
are ALSO carbon copied to the same people in my carbon copy
list. This was a totally unexpected result and I appologize
for the snowstorm of traffic this caused recently. I've
discontinued this practice.  It was my intention that I be
the single focal point for replies and where approrpriate,
I will distill multiple comments into more compact segments
for futher discussion and distribution.

Thanks for your patience folks . . . I'll learn how to run
this thing eventually.

      Bob . . .
      AeroElectric Connection

                      ////