Re: Strobes.

Subject: Re: Strobes.
From: Mark Talbot <markt@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:57:48
>Some time ago Dave Watts wrote:
>Also available is the Goldwing (Phone 01992524722) unit which is available
>with fittings for the Europa.

I have recently contacted Goldwing about a problem I have had with my twin
strobe installation. Despite the fact that I actually took delivery of the
strobes nearly two years ago - although they have only flown for 35 hours! -
John Bourn has been very helpful about sorting out the problem and is now
looking at the units. When I have further news about this I will post it to
the group. In the meantime I cannot speak more highly about the service
Goldwing are providing.

Mark Talbot (Europa G-BWCV)