Replacing Screens

Subject: Replacing Screens
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:57:31
>> Its at times like this that you wish you could wind the clock back a
couple of seconds and do things differently.<<

That wish is Soooooo! familiar.  Like the last time I got booked for
speeding   {:-(((((<

>> I have a feeling that the redux used to bond it in is going to be
stronger than the
door frame.<<

Could be. However, keep cool. Perspex (British Plexiglass, ) and epoxy
don't bond all that well. Redux is a toughened epoxy, the colour is ground
up rubber I believe (crack stopper.) You should find that the Perspex will
crack off cleanly if chiselled out. Probably in numerous bits but not to
worry. If you do it on a cold day it will crack easier.

Graham