Re: It's 'ere... It's 'ere !!!

Subject: Re: It's 'ere... It's 'ere !!!
From: Warren Webb <wwebb@dot.net.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 19:29:35
G'day all

Well, the day has finally arrived.  The first stage of 'XS' kit No 356 has
arrived at my front door step in the land downunder.  The kit arrived as I
was moving into my new home and luckily, I had a few extra hands to lift it
off the truck.  One of the attractions of the new home is that there is an
extra 3 car brick structure on the property, which has now been formally
christened the 'aircraft hanger'.

Unfortunately, I have 3 weeks of solid work in front of me, so I will wait
until I can give this box of glue and cloth my undivided attention before
getting really excited.  I have been practicing my epoxying techniques a
little by helping a friend build a 37' trimiran and as he is very
experienced in this area, I have agreed to allow him to help me with the
Europa.  (At least if it doesn't fly very well it should float superbly).

I'm really looking forward to finding out what all the fuss is about and no
doubt I'll be on the lookout for some helpful tips from those generous
souls that have blazed the trail before me.

Regards

Warren Webb
builder No (XS) 356