Re: Re: It's 'ere... It's 'ere !!!

Subject: Re: Re: It's 'ere... It's 'ere !!!
From: Warren Webb <wwebb@dot.net.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 07:29:08
G'day Larry,

> Warren, you lucky guy.  You have been able to wait for the new kit.  I
> understand that it is much roomier and will be faster to build.  I hope
> that you don't finish before I do.  Best of luck.

The announcement of the new roomier cockpit and the opportunity to avoid
all the headaches that many builders have experienced with the wings
(except for the sanding, which I know you love so much), were probably the
deciding factors in getting started with the project at this time.

Thanks for all your inspirational guidance and say g'day to Karen and the
kids..
Hope the sanding is nearly finished & keep me posted with the progress.

Warren