Re: GLASTARNET: Ready to saddle up . . .

Subject: Re: GLASTARNET: Ready to saddle up . . .
From: Windhorn@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 18:50:42

<<
 I'll invite readers to check out several new pieces posted since
 OSH 97 . . .

 <http://www.aeroelectric.com/fusvsbkr.html>

 <http://www.aeroelectric.com/gnd_powr.html>

 <http://www.aeroelectric.com/SwitchRatings/swtchrat.html>

 In the mean time, some information on how to "saddle up" on this
 list would be appreciated.

Welcome back.  Seems you are already "saddled up" on the GlaStarNet.

One suggestion for the postings relating to your web site -- if the three
samples you included in this posting are an example of your plan, they are a
bit cryptic for me although I can figure out what they might be about.  If
you could add a short paragraph, or sentence, better describing the nature of
the content of posting, it might give a better idea as to whether it is
worthwhile visiting or not (I do not use an unlimited pricing plan, so time
is money -- e-mail is cheap by comparison with net browsing).

Regards, Doug Windhorn  Glastar 5370