Re: Europa building time estimates - NOT

Subject: Re: Europa building time estimates - NOT
From: BSHADR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:43:19

<<...But I thought that the original build kit was meant to take only 500
hours
 to complete. Surely that is what the advertisements always said - look at
 them - YEARS of them, in LOTS of magazines. Yet here is a FAST build kit
 that is going to take longer - or maybe 500 hours longer!! Something is
 wrong, surely?? Can someone explain? >>

In California, we call it creative marketing hype...would you buy a kit if it
said something like:  2000 hours and lots of elbow grease?    :-)   All the
kit plane sales people tend to understate reality.

Randy Stein
BSHADR@aol.com
Soviet Monica, CA