Re: Antennas for Tim

Subject: Re: Antennas for Tim
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 09:37:03
Jean Frederickson wrote:

> Hey Tim, It's Kim N111EU
> Next time you come to California I'll make sure you get the proper
> antennas for your aircraft...We'll go to Compton to meet with Bob
> Archer who makes the best antennas, period..
> The copper tape systems are by RST in Grass Valley, California. I
> believe RST has advertisements in sport aviation magazines, etc..
> Hope all is going well with your project! I now have over 320 hours on
> mine with no problems. I have improved some of the engine compartment
> details and would be happy to show those to you when I see you next.
> Happy Flying!!

Hi Kim,
Good to hear from you. Yes I must contact Bob Archer re the antenna. I
shall definitely be in LAX Friday the 24th Oct until the Sunday so I will
give you a ring on Friday afternoon and perphaps meet Saturday 25th at
Torrance Airport to meet Bob Archer. Whatever, I shall give you a ring
anyway. I am on Standby at the moment but could easily be in LAX any day.
Everything going well here re building. Doing the Anti-servo tabs today
and will finish the Stabs by...................................
Cheers,
Tim
Hi to Steve.
--