Antennas for Tim

Subject: Antennas for Tim
From: Jean Frederickson <djf@jsnet.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:18:51
Hey Tim, It's Kim N111EU
Next time you come to California I'll make sure you get the proper
antennas for your aircraft...We'll go to Compton to meet with Bob
Archer who makes the best antennas, period..
The copper tape systems are by RST in Grass Valley, California. I
believe RST has advertisements in sport aviation magazines, etc..
Hope all is going well with your project! I now have over 320 hours on
mine with no problems. I have improved some of the engine compartment
details and would be happy to show those to you when I see you next.
Happy Flying!!