Re: 912s for sale

Subject: Re: 912s for sale
From: Jerry <jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:05:22
Despite the weight penalty and the cost I'll be having a slipper as well.
Its just that I was given the comparrison on the basic prices and so that
was what I posted.

BTW did you know that following any prop strike with or without a slipper
clutch that you are meant to have your engine checked? The slipper just
greatly reduces the probability of damage.

Jerry

                                         Flying Hi - Wish I was
                                       jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown