912s for sale

Subject: 912s for sale
From: Jerry <jerry@flyinghi.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 10:38:59
I spoke to Skydrive (Rotax UK dealers) recently about a 912 engine that I
am expecting to need for my aircraft by Christmas. I was pleased to find
out they had a special offer price of 5495 + VAT for a basic engine
excluding slipper clutch. Evidently they have several in stock bought when
the pound was high. Unfortunately the slipping pound and an anticipated
price increase from Rotax means they'll not be able to hold this price for
long but they also said that providing the engines are properly stored that
they'll hold open the warrenty for up to two years.

Not bad as I originally budgeted on last years price of 6995. Its not often
that you end up paying less than you thought you were going to.

Jerry