Re: Kit numbering.................?

Subject: Re: Kit numbering.................?
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 09:22:12
 22>

At 08:25 PM 9/23/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Cheers and beers,
>
>      I could bother Ivan or Bob but thought I would solicit a reply from
the group.
>      My good friend Christoph has kit number 223 while, having ordered
somewhat later I find I have kit # A064..........
>      Does anyone have an idea of the cutoff number from one list to what
appears to be a 'continental' system of numbering? If so, where do I stand?
I can't go like this, wondering, worrying, losing sleep.....................

>Happy landings,
>Ferg

There isn't a cut off - basically kits sold through the factory have
continuous series of numbers without any letters.  Aircraft sold through
the US office have an A in front, and a separate set of numbers.  Some kits
were sold into the US by the factory before the US office opened.

Regards

Roger