Back Issues

Subject: Back Issues
From: Peter Thomas <PeterThomas@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 07:48:47
I have probably mentioned this before, but I will say it again just in case
haven't. I cannot post newsletters to the web site if Europa don't send
them to
me for publication. I suggest in this respect you subscribe to the paper
based
version from Europa directly. It has improved in content and especially in
presentation over the last year or two and if you are serious about the
Europa
it is available at only a very small cost. Additionally, I would subscribe
the Europa Club's excellent magazine. ( I'm not sure but I think there is
an
offer on overseas postage rates at the moment - am I correct Rowland ?)

The e-mail archives have to be generated in html format by a package called
MhonArc. Monu Ogbe at Avnet usually does this once a month but he is
currently
up to his eyeballs not only with his day job but also with court action
defending the Avnet domain name. (See page 15 of this weeks Computing
Magazine
for a review of the case).  Please be patient with us !

In the mean time I suggest you just download the archives manually. To do
this
send an e-mail to the REQUEST address

The subject does not matter but the message body should contain the words
=2E...

This will return an e-mail file containing all messages sent to the europa
list
during July 97. For other months just change the file suffix accordingly.

Hope this helps

Pete