Re: Back Issues

Subject: Re: Back Issues
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:42:11
Peter Thomas wrote:

>the Europa Club's excellent magazine. ( I'm not sure but I think there is
>an
>offer on overseas postage rates at the moment - am I correct Rowland ?)

There is a proposal before the Committee to eliminate the differential in
Club subs between different parts of the world - but this has not been
ratified or even really discussed yet. It would in any case take effect
---From 1 April 1998, and to comply with the Constitution, must be announced
to the membership by 31 January 1998, although obviously could be announced
sooner.

>In the mean time I suggest you just download the archives manually. To do
>this
>send an e-mail to the REQUEST address
>

>The subject does not matter but the message body should contain the words
>

>This will return an e-mail file containing all messages sent to the europa
>list
>during July 97. For other months just change the file suffix accordingly.

And I can give you the "c" language source to massage those files into
shape for import to a database manager so you can do as much offline
juggling with them as you wish. If you're lucky (or smart :-)) enough to be
running a Mac, I can give you a working application.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...