Build Question????

Subject: Build Question????
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:42:17
Andy/Roger,
I am about to attach my rudder hinges to the rudder, a job I have left
undone for some time. A recent piece of advice I received from Graham
Singleton has left me with a question.Quote:" Important thing, especially
with the rudder is that all three hinge pins are in line. Hence sticking
them onto the straight edge before bonding to the control surface. ALSO
LEAVING OUT THE POP RIVETS TILL THE BOND HAS CURED".
Do you recommend this technique or is the flox supposed to simply fill the
recesses/depressions in the glass to create a perfectly flat surface to mate??
Thank you in advance.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236