Re: equipment pool

Subject: Re: equipment pool
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:57:15
Peter Davis wrote:

> Hi there,
>

> My apologies to those located outside Europe as I don't see this operating
> beyond these boundaries at present, but who knows what the future holds.
> Peter,
Excellent project and Ron...good idea. Even those outside Europe ('downunder'
New

Zealand)hit Londontown 3 times a month so it could be benefical. Although
lending
some
tools can have its downside (rather like lending your climbing rope to a good
friend)

however most would be suitable.(at users risk)
Will ring you next time in Oxford, Peter to look at your 'beast'again.
Cheers
Timothy. P. Ward
26 Tomes Road
Papanui,