RE: hollow glass spheres as fillers.

Subject: RE: hollow glass spheres as fillers.
From: Hawker Phil <Phil.Hawker@swi.galileo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 17:43:09
You may want to contact Bailets Composites with this question.

They have a Web site at
http://www.hughes-ec.com/~bailcomp/mainpage.htm
or E-Mail at
bailcomp@hughes.net
I have no connection or real knowledge of this company, but from their
Web page it looks like the type of question they could help with - they
may want some money for an answer though....
Phil Hawker
Bath, UK
From:         m9687114@qub.ac.uk[SMTP:m9687114@qub.ac.uk]