Re: build time

Subject: Re: build time
From: Tammera Trudeau <MCTrudeau@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 15:42:42
Ron S. wrote:

<<Rowland has just about tied this one up but a further complicating factor
in
the time stated as the build time is, for instance did  or does  or should
 or should it not include filling : painting : wiring(especially the panel)
 and many other items which builders might , or might not include in their
final build figure.  The one job I hated above all others when I served my
time was filling in my time/job sheet. I still loath it and no way would I
 do it for the Europa.    If you aint gonna enjoy the challenge of building
best not start  I guess cos fretting about the time you have taken will
sure
as hell take the fun right  out of the job. Ron S  No33>>

I think build time is build time, even wiring the panel, but I also agree
with Ron, that worrying about it might just discourage us from what is a
completeable and potentially very rewarding series of tasks.

Sincere best wishes to all of you currently in the building trenches.
Hoping to join you soon.

Marc Trudeau