Re: build time

Subject: Re: build time
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:55:23
RonSwinden@aol.com wrote:
>   If you aint gonna enjoy the challenge of building
> best not start  I guess cos fretting about the time you have taken will sure
> as hell take the fun right  out of the job. Ron S  No33

Couldn't agree more, Ron. Racing the clock on such a project breeds mistakes.I
often
walk away from a project in difficulty to return later with renewed ideas and
much

better ways to tackle problems.(an excellent mental exercise!!!) In fact, if you
value
your time of enjoyment out of the project, then you will end up owing it
money!!!!!I

strongly believe one should not enter into such a project with a defined time
frame.
One
would become terribly disappointed.
Cheers,