Re: New guy

Subject: Re: New guy
From: Europa <Enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:42:58
>My name is Steve Genotte and I live in Carrollton, TX, a suburb of
>Dallas.  I am a instrument rated private pilot with endorsements for
>tail draggers and complex/high performance aircraft.  I've been
>researching kit plane designs for a week, but lately all I do is search
>for anything relating to the Europa.  Thanks to the excellent
>information available from both the factory and builders, I hope to
>begin building a Europain the fall of '98 or spring of '99.  All that is
>required is some creative financing and  constantly reasurring my wife
>that she will not become a "kit widow" (she probably will, but by the
>time she notices, it will be too late to stop me!).
>        Thanks to the excellent information available from both the factory and
>builders out there, I feel there is a strong sense of community between
>all of you and I hope to someday become a part of it.
>I'll be at Oskosh, drooling over your aircraft.  See you soon.
>
>Steve Genotte
>
>Dear Steve,

Thank you for your email. It is always nice to get to know people who are
interested in our Europa aircraft and I sincerely hope that your wife is
going to get round to it. To reassure her I only started my job here a
couple of weeks ago and it was the first time I got in such a small plane.
It is so great and enjoyable that they do not know how to stop me to find
any excuse to flying again.

I do not know if you are aware about or new XS model, but as you are going
to Oshkosh may I invite you at our stand where Bob and our managing
director, Mr Ivan Shaw, will be delighted to welcome you and show you our
latest model.

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards
Lauren Charvet