New guy

Subject: New guy
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <genottes@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:08:26
My name is Steve Genotte and I live in Carrollton, TX, a suburb of
Dallas.  I am a instrument rated private pilot with endorsements for
tail draggers and complex/high performance aircraft.  I've been
researching kit plane designs for a week, but lately all I do is search
for anything relating to the Europa.  Thanks to the excellent
information available from both the factory and builders, I hope to
begin building a Europain the fall of '98 or spring of '99.  All that is
required is some creative financing and  constantly reasurring my wife
that she will not become a "kit widow" (she probably will, but by the
time she notices, it will be too late to stop me!).
        Thanks to the excellent information available from both the factory and
builders out there, I feel there is a strong sense of community between
all of you and I hope to someday become a part of it.
I'll be at Oskosh, drooling over your aircraft.  See you soon.

Steve Genotte