Re: HDT vs OAT???

Subject: Re: HDT vs OAT???
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:34:02
It's in the manual. Look in the section about finishing the aircraft, you
will find a graph showing the OAT vs skin temperature.

I don't think you will have a problem with 35-40c. Remember that this
moldless composite construction was invented by a company who's home base is
in the Mohave Desert!!

Tony