Wing manipulation

Subject: Wing manipulation
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:58:54
Modification of the wing spar trailer bracket to rotate about a vertical and
horizontal axis was mentioned earlier as an aid to rigging.  I now realise
that because each unit can be withdrawn vertically you can transfer them to a
suitable stand, and so perform the same manoevres at the build stage,
particularly the painting. Too late for me , ah well

Within the limiation of text graphics it looks like this....

                           _________
                           | ________|     <-- original spar socket       .
  'bolt' hinge -->   o/----------------     <-- horiz. hinged platform on top
of ..