Re: Engine compression

Subject: Re: Engine compression
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 19:26:21
>>PS  Has anyone other than Graham S flown both the NSI and  Eco prop variable
pitch props.??? If so  comment please.<<

I would add that I like and respect Alain Petit who makes the Arplast VP props,
I do not like or respect the other guy, although I don't know him as well.
Christoph Robin, who builds the BanBi, flies the Arplast at ridiculous speeds,
up to 200 mph and has by now demonstrated it's ability to take abuse to a
considerable extent. Aerobats it too.

I missed the answer re recombinant batteries. QWould you repeat it please?
Graham