Re: Europa XS Details

Subject: Re: Europa XS Details
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 19:48:50
>>  I have several times pointed out here  that only masochists
can have fun putting an airplane togethe rfrom styrofoam blocks and filler.<<

It's not that bad. Well over a 1500 EZ builders you could ask.
 I don't really think that much time will be saved. Most of the time building an
airplane goes on the systems anyway, not the airframe.
Having said that I would go for the quickbuild wing if I had the choice. More
options for retracting the outriggers and maybe even a wet wing ?:->)
Graham