Re: Europa XS Details

Subject: Re: Europa XS Details
From: Herbert F. Kilian <HKilian@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:24:42
Message text written by INTERNET:europa@avnet.co.uk
>All in all it sounds that Ivan & co have hit the nail on the head when it
comes to an aircraft that will meet the needs of the US market where the
only
questions asked are ... how quickly can I build it, how far can it go, how
fast can it go and how do I fit into it!!<

Tony, this sounds like the tale of the fox and the grapes, they got to be
sour...
Finally Ivan has been seeing the light that has been shining in his face
for so long.  I have several times pointed out here  that only masochists
can have fun putting an airplane togethe rfrom styrofoam blocks and filler.

My interest in the Europa is renewed, thanks Ivan!

Herb