ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message

Subject: ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message
From: ccMail SMTPLINK <ADMIN@smtpgate.tais.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:50:12
Message undeliverable at this time

 Original text follows
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 97 19:42:57 EDT
From: "Administrator" <Administrator_at_EO@ccmail.eo.ray.com>
Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: Re: Flox over Ribs

Delivery Failure Report

 Your       Re: Flox over Ribs
 document:

 was not    "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO"
 delivered

 because:   User "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO" not
            listed in public Name & Address Book

   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US, EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US,
   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US

                   ________________________

cc:
From:     europa@avnet.co.uk AT smtp-ecn@eolex_ecn@EO-ccMail
Date:     06/23/97 07:42:57 PM
Subject:  Re: Flox over Ribs

I think you will find that sanding back the flox without
damaging the surounding foam will be very difficult. Floxing
the ribs is not as tricky as it seems. Just make sure that the
mixture is fairly thick, use a spatula to put it in place and
leave it just slightly proud of the surface. Cover it with
cling film and run your Thalco squeegee down the surface. It
takes about five minutes to complete and leaves a nice smooth
surface. You will find that the flox sits quite comfortably on
the underside without sagging while you are doing the layup.