ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message

Subject: ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message
From: ccMail SMTPLINK <ADMIN@smtpgate.tais.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:14:04
Message undeliverable at this time

 Original text follows
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 97 17:21:00 EDT
From: "Administrator" <Administrator_at_EO@ccmail.eo.ray.com>
Subject: NON-DELIVERY of: The long wings

Delivery Failure Report

 Your       The long wings
 document:

 was not    "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO"
 delivered

 because:   User "Carl Reynaud AT RAY_RMC_NAUTECH@EO" not
            listed in public Name & Address Book

   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US, EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US,
   EOLEX-MS01/EO/Raytheon/US

                   ________________________

cc:
From:     europa@avnet.co.uk AT smtp-ecn@eolex_ecn@EO-ccMail
Date:     06/23/97 05:21:00 PM
Subject:  The long wings

Hi from sunny but chilly Melbourne,

I was at the Victoria/Tasmania meeting of the SAAA (Aussie
equivalent of the PFA, EAA) the other day and there was some
discussion/questions about the development of the glider wings.

I have been given the task of asking this news group, if anyone
has any information/tech. spec's/photo's/gossip on the wings,
and reporting it back to them.  Any news?

Unsubstantiated speculation will do, I'm not proud.

Thanks in advance

Peter Allen
Bored Chartered Accountant
_______
The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK -
info@avnet.co.uk

    by gatekeeper.ray.com