Re: Mail Order

Subject: Re: Mail Order
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 11:11:46
>>chance of obtaining a refund from Thurstons seems to be receding. Next
time I will send back directly to Trimble <<

OTH we recently had an AD about our Bendix transponder. I took it to Yorkshire
Light who fixed it while I waited and charged me nothing. They aren't Bendix
agents SFAIK. Nice people in Yorkshire :-)
I dread the thought of anything going wrong with the GPS though. It's surface
mount technology, which apparently is a whole new ball game. Since it's slaved
to the comm set we'd lose both.
Graham