Digital Level

Subject: Digital Level
From: MIKE <mike.a0011109@infotrade.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 09:43:04

As I am near to fitting my wings  ( needing another heat wave, now this one is
over ) I realise one of the above is desirable. Is there anyone our there who
has one who is prepared to hire it to me for the period it takes to fit the
wings
- and to get the fine weather ? Local tool hirers do not have such an instrument
- I would gladly pay a reasonable hire fee and all postage costs - or better
sti
ll pick it up if its near Yorkshire !. I have taps etc for the wing pins, if
anyone
would like to borrow those. The cost of tools to build this plane goes on
up and up, doesn't it ?
Regards,    Mike.