Re: Wire Sizing

Subject: Re: Wire Sizing
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 18:59:43
>>I seem to recall someone else using copper plumbing pipe--I think it was
3/4 inch--for primary power, while at the same time using it as a
conduit for running other smaller wires to the back of the airplane.<<

I did this on my Long EZ.  The 3/4 pipe carried the -ve to the tail. Inside it
was all other cable including the # 2 starter positive.

I also used the 4 ft of lead to the main bus on the panel as a shunt for the
ammeter, which was a + or - 1 milliamp miniature meter. Not callibrated but it
told me almost everything I needed to know.

Graham