Turbolator Tape

Subject: Turbolator Tape
From: Rick Thomason <rdthomas@fedex.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:05:12
Hi folks,

I have a Pulsar XP with the 912 engine. I have a roll of turbolator tape
but can't determine where to apply it under the wing. I applied oil to
the leading edge and went for a flight. Immediately upon landing I
jumped out and examined the underside for the break points in the oil
streaks. The streaks appeared to go straight from the leading edge all
the way to the rear of the wing. This didn't help me figure out where to
put the tape at all since I was told to place it 1 inch in front of the
zig zag in the oil streaks.

Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rick         rthomaso@concentric.net