Mod to Method???

Subject: Mod to Method???
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 07:03:48

Hi,
Can I please get an official opinion on the acceptability of filling the
slots in the tailplane cores as a single stage, requiring peelply ontop
before it goes off? This same query would also apply to whether the bond
between the floxed area above the tailplane rib, squeegeed down with cling
wrap before the skin layup, would be acceptable to also peelply and skin
later? I am not keen in doing all the glasswork including this job in one
go. I filled the fin's cores and the tip filling as a single stage, and to
do it well without spreading dry micro all over my cores took me the best
part of the full 1 1/2 hours that the entire layup job is supposed to take.
If someone can clarify the factories direct e-mail address for technical
enquiries I would appreciate it. I keep getting returned mail to the address
I am using.