Re: EuroChat V1.1

Subject: Re: EuroChat V1.1
From: Peter.Thomas@burton.co.uk
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 09:19:20
     Dennis Lowe wrote....

     >>At the moment I'm writing a short program to index and format the
     archived e-mail files so that I can easily get at the contents by
     subject.<<

     It's been done already Dennis, at least four times that I know of.

     My attempt, EuroChat V 1.1 will be out soon. All I have added is the
     ability to print a nicely formatted page for each message. You can now
     print off your favourite (most useful tips etc) and keep them in the
     workshop.

     Eurochat V1.0 is available on the Europa ftp site......

         ftp.avnet.co.uk/pub/europa/eurochat.zip

     Just unzip it and run setup. The installation program will do the
     rest. It handles, importing archives, searching, sorting, filtering
     and now printing. Windows 3.1/95/NT.

     Pete