Re: Came to me in a blinding flash

Subject: Re: Came to me in a blinding flash
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 13:11:56
So I am not the only person who throws maps over their shoulder once you leave
the area!
My son (who rides rear seat, is getting quite good at catching maps and
refolding
them :-)

I like the idea, simple, effective and fiendishly clever.

Tony

Date: 12/17/96
Time: 12:11:56 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127