Re: Came to me in a blinding flash

Subject: Re: Came to me in a blinding flash
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:18:39
<Come on, you have to tell us where.>

Ok Tony I'll come clean,.(even if the madflups fail (:-)).  I have long found
that throwing maps "over the back" meant you couldn't get them when you
wanted them. So I have two car-window-type roller blinds which can be pulled
forward from just below the "D" to the back of the headrests, effectively
forming a lightweight shelf as well as imparting a little privacy to
purr-sonal belongings.

<< _have_ to see this plane of yours next time I am in the UK!>>

It's a sorry sight at the moment with the engine off and frame out - but if
Santa Ivan sends the frame back for Chistmas maybe  we'll rendevous half way
round ?

Graham C.