Re: pilot gloves

Subject: Re: pilot gloves
From: ember@cariblink.net
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 05:08:26
Denise Clodjeaux wrote:

> I have an unusual request. I am writing to you from a television station
> in Dallas, Texas. I am desperately trying to find a pair of Royal
> Airforce pilot gloves. Any ideas on where I should look? Any help would
> be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> denisec@ktvt.com

                Denise, I have seen them advertised in, I think, the Transair
catalogue which came with Flyer magazine ( and you might do better to
write in the Flyer mail list anyway).   I do have two pairs myself but
there would have to be a fairly compelling reason for me to give one of
them away !!     In any case I am rather far from you !

                And, of course, I can't resist asking why you need them !

                Email me direct if you need any more help.

                Regards,

                                Martin

--
Martin W. Berner, 26 Mayfield Road, Valsayn Park, Trinidad, The West
Indies.