Re: ALL/Amine Blush

Subject: Re: ALL/Amine Blush
From: Duncan McFadyean <101234.3202@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 08:57:43
I had got the same impression too that SP were arriving at decisions by
consensus rather than by design. The question seems to be age-old and
extensively debated elsewhere, but you would have thought that it would have
been addressed by measurement.

By comparison, when I asked a similar question of CIBA about Redux I was told
that 5% made no significant difference to the mechanical properties. EXCEPT for
aviation use where no tolerance is specified! Does this mean that 0% error is
unsuitable too?

Maybe its more likely the triumph of the legal profession over the engineering
profession.

Rgds. Duncan McFadyean