Are you waiting for a Dimmer?

Subject: Are you waiting for a Dimmer?
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <72770.552@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 20:44:23
One of our brethren in aviation frivolities and
and foolishness ordered an instrument dimmer kit
---From us and I've misplaced the order. Dee said she
took a phone message from someone in England about
an over-due dimmer and thought I would know instantly
who that was . . . she wasn't at her desk and didn't
write down the name.

Just in case the abused customer indeed resides in England
AND reads this list, kindly rattle my cage via e-mail
and I will immediately make amends for my  errant bookkeeping . . .

Bob . . .
AeroElectric Connection