Mod 36/U bolts

Subject: Mod 36/U bolts
From: Rolph Muller <rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 18:10:18
Having recently read in the mag with some considerable excitement about
this new innovation, it did occur to me that my unbounded enthusiasm
might be a little misplaced - particularly if I need access from the
front of the firewall to fit it. Engine runs a treat and it seems a
shame to disturb the poor thing - and if I need to move the top part of
that nice Graham Singletons lovely firewall I might even start to show a
little distress myself.

Anybody fitted one yet - I gather they were being handed out by Ivan at
the recent fly-in?
--
Rolph Muller