Europa Builders UK

Subject: Europa Builders UK
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 20:17:50
I am a pilot for Air New Zealand flying into Heathrow, London regularly.
Most of our duties are 'one nighters' in London before returning to LA
the next day. However, at last, I have a long stop over and intend to
drive up to Kirbymoorside to see the Europa Aviation people and hopefully
fly the 'bird'. My kit (#292) is presently at sea bound for Lyttleton,
South Island, NZ, the 6th Kitset for NZ. Anyway, as I haven't started
building yet I would be very interested and appreciate very much the
opportunity in viewing progress with any builders who might be on track
---From London- Kirbymoorside-London with any slight deviation. I will be
driving up on Tuesday 29th and back the next day in the evening.Just an
'off chance' I know. Please email the above address if you can spare the
time.
Many thanks for those responsible for setting up this communication
network.
Cheers,
Tim Ward