Re: Re: more europa stuff (fwd)

Subject: Re: Re: more europa stuff (fwd)
From: Colin Wray <colin@greench.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 22:30:38
>I saw a Europa here in SoCal at the Compton Air Fare. I was impressed.
>Do you have any with a Cont. O-200 in them? Klaus is getting 140 HP out
>of the O-200 for only 200 pounds of weight. That would be my engine of
>choice.
>
>Paul Lamar

For those of you who do not read the rec.aviation.homebuilt usenet group,
Paul is the world exponent on NOT using auto engines in aeroplanes. He works
in a computer company, races dragsters as a hobby, flies a Cessna 180 (?)
and is building something. If you propose anything less than a Lycoming or
Continental you get a stream of abuse.

-- Colin