Instruments

Subject: Instruments
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <100016.3347@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:28:55
I believe that the minimun legal requirement for flight instruments is an ASI,
Altimeter, and compass. Does anyone know if these have to be 3 separate
instruments? The reason for asking is that I have come across a neat way of
saving weight and space by using a "Micro Encoder" made by Rocky Mountain
Instruments. This combines an ASI, Altimeter, VSI and atlitude encoder in one.
If anyone has any experience with this or the RMI Monitor I would be grateful to
hear your views.

Thanks,

Paul Atkinson 237

  E-mail from: Paul & Liz Atkinson, 11-Oct-1996