Compasses

Subject: Compasses
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 17:16:10
I am wandering through England the week after next on a 'business' trip. Where
can I source one of those rather nice roof
mounted compasses that I keep seeing in peoples Europas? The roof mounted one I
got from Aircraft Spruce is going back as
it is as ugly as hell. I will need to give the outlet a bit of notice I suspect
as we have to mount our compasses upside
down here so need a Southern Hemisphere one.

Tony

Date: 09/11/96
Time: 17:16:11

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions