Re: Undercarriage Damper

Subject: Re: Undercarriage Damper
From: John Bampfylde <jbamfyld@netlink.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 12:57:46
>Hello All,
>
>Has anybody fitted the Damper? If so, what are the results compared
>to the standard arrangement? Is the extra cost worthwhile?
>
>John Baker, #181

Good question.  It seems to me that Europa does not feel the need to
advertise new products to all us builders- a brief mention in a factory
letter will do.  Some of us might like to know the benefits of the product,
and what we get for our money.  How about posting out a fly sheet with the
"option extras" available from the factory?  How about sending out a fly
sheet WHEN they become available?

John Bampfylde, #130