Re: Undercarriage Damper

Subject: Re: Undercarriage Damper
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 23:12:05
I also have a report from a nearby Europa flyer (lucky man) who says the
damper has transformed the landing characteristic from "special" to
"normal". This must mean "safer", for the less experienced. I have
delayed my final inspection to incorporate it, as I don't want to
disassemble the u/c twice (mod 28). The factory however have only
delivered a few as I understand it. Please will they hurry - the winter
is nearly here and first flight opportunities are decreasing.

gemin